“The Gladstone Area Chamber of Commerce mission is to develop our community by being the voice for small businesses.”
- We believe that businesses and the community should be mutually beneficial.
- We believe our Chamber members should support each other's businesses and organizations.
- We believe that the Chamber should be a resource for our members and community.
- We believe in having a win-win relationship with our members.
- Web believe that volunteers are appreciated and crucial to the success of our Chamber.
The Gladstone Area Chamber of Commerce serves the Gladstone area business and residential communities by striving to promote, improve and protect the social and business environment within the area.
The Chamber was incorporated in 1966 and continues to serve the community today, in a variety of ways. These include co-sponsoring community festivals with the City of Gladstone, partnering with area schools and school districts, as well as sponsoring a variety of events designed to bring the business community together for building relationships. As we grow through our fourth decade as an organization, we have the opportunity to build on the past and create an even more exciting and lucrative future for us all!
The key to the successful past of this organization is also the key to its future. GACC members use fellow Chamber members for goods and services, they work together to make this community a safer, more prosperous and better place to live, work, and do business.